We were lucky enough to get good tickets to the Suns game last night which went into double (should have been triple) OT! We barely lost at the last second by a crazy luck basket. It was a little disappointing but had been a good game to watch. The real disappointment of the night was instead of seeing this.....


I saw this....
and it made me want to vomit. I have accepted that it happened, I will not stop cheering for the Suns and I hope they win the championship. I think they deserve to win the championship, but now if they win it will be tainted by Shaq. He will get more credit than he deserves. IF he can stay healthy enough to actually play, and halfway keep up with the Suns style of basketball. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
5 comments:
Nick is very disappointed too since he was his favorite Suns player. I'm not a big basketball person but it upsets me too; it just doesn't seem right.
I agree... LAAAAAAAAMMMME! How old is Shaq anyway- like 50? Like I said, this is lame.
I'm jealous you got to go to the game! I wanna go to a Suns game!!!
K, this is really random. I have no idea if you remember us at all, but I am Nicole Johnson, married to Shane. Brad Baca is my brother & he & Shane played with Fuz on the flag football team in Mesa & Shane & Brad & Fuz I think all lived together at one point too. Sorry to snoop at your blog, but when I saw Fuz's name, I figured it had to be him:) My blog is private, but if you ever want to check it out, email me at kasideenicole@yahoo.com. Congrats on getting married! That's so great! Take care!
I am so mad about the trade... suns already had a perfect team and worked so well together.. that is awesome that you got to go to that game.. it was CRAZYY
Post a Comment