Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reading



This is almost an everyday occurence. He loves pulling out all the books on his bottom shelf and looking at them for about 5 minutes and then he is done...unless I put them back, I think he likes to have to crawl over them to get into his room. He will even go in there when the lights are out and pull them all down! I'm hoping that means he is going to love reading and not just making messes right?!

6 comments:

Alena said...

Sean loves to read books too. He's even started pulling them out and grunting for us to read them. I love how Nash always has his mouth open. What a cute kid.

Kaylyn said...

Eliza just likes to rip books, maybe she needs to spend more time with Nash and Sean. Nash is such a cute little guy. We miss him.

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Didn't know about the camp out...
Thx for the invite though!!!!
Next time for sure

Mary Ann said...

My daughter Hanna used to do this all the time and now she is a great reader in kindergarten! :) He is so cute!!

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Wow, he has gotten so big. He is such a handsome little toddler. Is it me, or do they grow up way too fast!

Jessa said...

It's been forever since I've checked blogs. Oh yes, Kira use to do the same things, with the DVD's too!