This was really late last night so Nash was tired and slap happy and we had most the lights off so sorry it's so dark! This(these) kid(s) cracks me up!
Yeah something new. Seriously he is adorable. Post more than one thing at a time please. And I don't know what is funnier, Nash or Fuz laughing so hard.
That is hilarious!! Fuz does have that signature laugh:) Send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. sassypatassy@yahoo.com Hope you guys are great!
6 comments:
That is sooo cute! I know that laugh too! ha ha. How are you guys doing?
Yeah something new. Seriously he is adorable. Post more than one thing at a time please. And I don't know what is funnier, Nash or Fuz laughing so hard.
Don't know why it came up as Jeremy but it is me Roxxi
man, this video is hilarious! Cannot wait to see you guys in person so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuz's laugh is awesome!
That is hilarious!! Fuz does have that signature laugh:) Send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. sassypatassy@yahoo.com Hope you guys are great!
Post a Comment